PAS welcomes both Kuwaiti and international students after the successful completion of the school’s admission requirements.
Procedures for Admission/Registration for new students:
- Completed application form
- 06 photographs (4 cm x6 cm)
- Original and copy of student’s birth certificate
- Original and copy of student’s civil ID
- Original and copy of student passport and residency copy for (non-Kuwaitis)
- Original and copy of student passport (Kuwaitis)
- Original and copy of report card (grades) for the last two years
- Guardian’s/Father’s Civil ID with copy.
- Father’s Nationality (Kuwaitis only) with copy
- Father’s Passport and residency (Non Kuwaitis only) with copy.
- 05 KD testing fee
- Set up an appointment for the Entrance Test with the Admission officer for grade levels KG-12.
After acceptance, please bring the following documents (for students transferring from local schools only):
- Health file
- Transfer Certificate
- Clearance Certificate